Friday, October 22, 2010

Napkin Sewing Project: Part 2

So this is how my sewing project came out. The napkins go beautifully with our straw place mats.

Inspired by my sister, here are a few websites/blogs that I found and now follow for crafting inspiration.


I like the Ruanne's sensibility and style.

I love their projects—so much more interesting and in tune with my interests. Most other sewing/knitting websites feel so old-fashioned and ugly.

Just like to see how avant-garde things can get, even if I may not quite do the same thing.

1 comment:

blueberrydream said...

Great work!!♪♪ Will like to see a picture of wide open out too!!:)

I like 'The Purl Bee' too☆ The color coordinations are so nice! You also inspire me to make more little things besides clothes. I'm trying to make your neice and nephew a new bed. (repairing the one we had, so not totally new design, just reforming!!)

So what will be your next project? The cross stitch for the animals?? Can't wait to see what patterns you have in mind♪