Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kotori Flower Shop

I'm not at all a fan nor an expert for gardening. I seldom buy flowers for I never like it when they die out, and I'm not that good at remembering to water them either... I think that's why I rather like dry flowers or preserved ones that are nice to decorate and easy to take care of. ( You just dust them :p)
But this flower shop I came across from the net is so beautiful. The mood and taste is what I love♡ Through it, I got lots of inspirations on the idea to decorate my house! (Even if I may not be using flowers or plants...) I think their pictures are so nice that I really want to share. Hope you will like it too - Kotori Flower Shop (The Little Bird Flower Shop)

1 comment:

IzzyInBliss said...

Very pretty! I love the photo gallery on the site. I also sometimes get annoyed with the work it takes to take care of plants/flowers, but then, I love the energy that bring to the house, and to me!