Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In love with Cop-Copine

I adore Cop-Copine's gorgeous clothing line. Especially the dresses. They're dreamy and evocative. The designs are unique and creative, yet always approachable in a whimsical way. The delicate little design touches make me smile whenever I put on one of their pieces.

This is one of my absolute favorite Cop-Copine dresses. The babydoll cut is so adorable to wear, on its own or with a shirt underneath. (Here it's paired with a hand-made necklace from the lovely Mademoiselle Montaut, who occasionally sells her pieces on Etsy.)

The layers and scrunchy hemline give it a wispy, floaty look.

I love the subtle flower patterns and diamond-shaped hashmarks on the fabrics, and the decorative stitches. The texture of the fabrics is light and diaphanous. The downside is that it catches and tears a bit too easily.

You can daydream about Cop-Copine's 2010 Spring and Summer collection on their delightful website. From a usability perspective, the site may be a bit of a maze. But it's a magical place to lose yourself in if you love beautiful clothes!

1 comment:

blueberrydream said...

This is very nice indeed. I do love the small details that sometimes only the wearer notice. This kind of wear goes into the heart of the wearer, which I hope to make one day!!