Thursday, February 18, 2010

For Pets (Part 2) - Manner Belt

Here is another pet toilet goods that may not be popular in your country. But in japan, this is quite common. While boys like to pee here and there to conquer its district, it will be a problem when you bring your buddy to a friend's house. (especially when there are other doggie boys around!!)
So, this is when this 'Manner Belt' show off its power. It will wrap up your buddy's stomach, so whenever he tried to pee, it will all go to the toilet sheet kept in the inside pocket of the belt. 
My baby boy - Mocha, just never stop peeing when we are at friend's house, especially when there are other doggies around, he even do it on the other owner's leg, so this was really a great help when I have to look after 2 babies at a time!! Of course, you have to change the sheets inside from time to time, like changing diapers for real babies. And keeping it dry from time to time is important if you have to wear it on your buddy for a long hours.

2 comments:

IzzyInBliss said...

I think this looks beautiful, and I'd love to hear more about the story of its creation! Did you design and sew this yourself? If yes, I'd love to hear more about how you arrived at your design and materials. Why did you create this yourself? Is it because no one has done it before, or they didn't design it well? What's special about the design that you're proud of? What are the materials you created it from, and why did you choose them?

blueberrydream said...

Yes I designed and sew it myself!! The main reason for why did I do this is the 'size'.

You can actually get them in all kind of prices. Mostly from USD6-14. But the sizes are always 'S' 'M' & 'L'. But my mocha is in between 'S' & 'M'. So I decided to make it myself.

The other reason is I don't like magic tapes, they always gets to your knit clothes or the hair of my buddy.... but it is true that this is the much convenient way when you try to put it on your activated buddy!! So, I come upon to this kind of magic tape that is quite different from most of the ones sold in the stores. In japan, we call it ' Free Magic Tape'. Where you have the hooks and loops on the same side, so that it don't get caught to other clothes that easily. It is not as strong as normal ones, so you won't like to use it on carriers. For clothes, it is more than enough. Why don't everybody use it?? I think it is because of the price... it is more expensive than normal ones.

As for the fabrics, I know it is like diapers. Where the pee goes onto it!! So lots of stores made it with long lasting fabrics... which I find it rather rough... (some are soft though) So I like to choose softer fabrics where lots of doggies clothes won't do that!! But I have to put it over to my most loving baby, why not use better materials!!