Thursday, February 18, 2010

For Pets - Toilet Sheets

I wonder if this only available in Japan? I remember when I was in Hong Kong, we never come to an idea of buying toilet sheets for our doggies. We only get a toilet where we place newspaper in the under tray. But my former baby girl don't like to step on the wires on the top, where we have to put newspaper on the top too and poke holes to let the pee pee drip down!! (sorry, if this is drops your appetite... :p)
But in japan, we have these toilet sheets for pets that is like diapers for babies. And I find it quite convenient and hygienic. They range from all kind of prices & sizes, good absorbent power, dry touch even after pee pee, long lasting, adore absorbent!! While I have 2 baby maltese now, I got the cheapest one I can get, which cost around USD8.6 a pack with 100 pieces!! This will last around 2 months, so it will be around 14 cent a day. What do you think??

1 comment:

IzzyInBliss said...

Looks like your doggies are training you well for having a baby!