Thursday, December 9, 2010

Practice open heart. Practice gratitude.

~~~
Every morning,
I OPEN MY HEART.
And ASK.
I ask for Inspiration. Guidance. Courage.
I ask for good work to come through.
Patience to deal with difficult people.
Perseverance through a tough patch.
Joy when I'm feeling persnickety.
Clarity and creativity for a productive work day.

Every morning,
I IMAGINE how I want to live my life.
And BELIEVE
the universe will provide a path.

~~~

Every night, before bed,
I say THANK YOU.
I think of what gave me JOY,
and thank the universe for the
BLESSINGS OF THE DAY.
For a job well done, a smile of support.
Safe travels through the rain.
My loving little sis's visit from Tokyo!
{xoxo}
Loving words from my dear husband.
I GIVE THANKS
for my health, my body, my four limbs, my heart, my mind.

Every night, I call to mind
the BOUNTIFULNESS of the universe,
and feel immense gratitude for
this WONDERFUL LIFE I have.
~~~

I started this practice a few months ago, when I was in a rut. And it brought hope and peace to my heart.

1 comment:

blueberrydream said...

This is really a good practice. Especilly nowadays we focus more on what we don't have or what we lost, but not on what we have and still have. I should practice this too, and realized what a wonderful day everyday is♪