Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pillow Beds for your Petit Bijou

I have always wanted something different for my babies. Where I came up to this beautiful pillow beds for dogs♫ The blue one is made with souleiado flower print fabric to achieve an european taste. The hand stitches gives an accent to the bed, where a more vintage touch can be gain after washed. The decorated ribbon can be a chewing toy for your baby and also helps to gain a more vintage look after chewed!! The more you used it, the more valuable it gets♪
While the beige one is made with liberty flower print fabric and purple stripe fabric to give it a vintage touch. The soft beige tone is so natural that it can be also a decorating piece for the interior♫ Both of these can be found at my doggie wears brand, 'Piccola Nuvola'♫

2 comments:

IzzyInBliss said...

These are gorgeous! You should really see if George would like to carry them—they'd make awesome xmas presents.

blueberrydream said...

Hmm... price might be a problem ne.. and I will need your help if they are really interested in it!! Anyway, maybe I should give it a try!! :)