Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vanilla, lingerie and tea

I want to share three blogs I really like.

Vanilla & Lace is a new discovery through a friend's Facebook post. When I saw these bloomers, I felt inspired to take the sewing machine out of storage! I decided to subscribe because I like her photos, and enjoy reading about the things that this blogger has made.

************

The way some women obsess about shoes, I do about lingerie! La Petite Coquette satisfies and stokes that obsession. I love being teased by the latest designs from my favorite designers, being introduced to new designers I didn't know, and tempted with news of sales and promotions.

************

Stephane at Tea Master's inspires me with his beautiful photography and thoughtful tea rituals. I love seeing what tea ware he has decided to pair with his tea choice, and how he creates the perfect environment to enjoy it. He alternates between writing in French and in English.

1 comment:

blueberrydream said...

Took a look at your recommends. I like Vanilla & Lace and Tea Masters Blog. The lingerie are just too hot for me!! Its true that Vanilla & Lace is so easy to look at and the photos attracts you to look at it. It moved me to rearrange my own blog!!