Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chinese or not?!




Well, this is all my mistake though...

 I was supposed to go to Shanghai for business trip 2 weeks ago. Checked-in at tokyo and flew straight 2.5 hrs. While I tried to get into china with my hong kong passport... I was blocked!!!!!!! This little pass we hongkongese have when we go to china was required! I thought this is just for when we go to china straight from HONG KONG?! Nop, I was wrong... And guess what?! Mine was half year expired...

No negotiation, no optional choice, no discussions, no ground visa... I was send straight back to tokyo! Where I went back to Hong Kong on the very next day to make a speed pass so as to get into china finally...

This is the question... my nationality is 'Chinese' but I can't get into China freely. Just like when we hold the BNO passport before Hong Kong's return to china. We hold an overseas British Passport, but we are not allow to live in england freely. So what are we?! Wonder if Hong Kong will become a country someday?

No comments: